Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 09:36
COME ON-- WHO HAS THE GOLDEN TIC----K= ET? ?????
ANY--------ONE???
...or do you want to continue participating IN THE FUCKERY???... Do as you may ...
HEY AU CONTROLLERS... I want nothing to do with being a part of the infiltration you allow on here..... HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW OTHERS TO CONFUSE THE MASSES?
This has nothing to do with politics - you mention politics - I automatically know you are asleep or do not want to grow or learn....

I DO NOT need this site to LEARN !!!!!
I come here to share !!!
Its not EGO talking as I beat the shit out of it daily....
ITS CALLED TRUTH..
SIMPLY
TRUTH !!!
and NOTHING BUT THE TRUˇH --- so HELP ME GOD!!!!!....
Yeah - I am talking to you GOD ..
DO YOU HEAR ME?
Of course you do......
WHY DO SO MANY THINK THEY HAVE TO TALK TO YOU IN SUCH A FAKE AND UNREALISTIC WAY?
Oh.. Heavenly Father - I thou art they shall blah blah blah ....

STOP MOCKING !

Hey Jesus ------ many DO NOT know who Y ou really are.....
PRE-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 09:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Hey GREAT to C Y OU SISTER...LOVE YA !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 09:53
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Let the SUN SHINE IN MR SUNDAY !
LOVE YOU !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 09:55
got my own egos to let go off...but I know that what is going on is much more than what is put into our faces...thank Y ou very much for your posts...which keep my small mind thinking...let Love keep flowing

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 10:13
You have no small MIND - Mr SUNDAY...
not at all.......
ALL THAT MINDS
MATTERS !!!!
Love you Brother !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 April, 10:19
Thank Y ou ... Send some sunshine to O H I O....gloomy skies and cooler...love you

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 April, 10:28
Come to
Flo
Rida

Here
Y
Ou Go
Mr
Sun
Day

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
This is AWESOME !!...Thank you for the pic...Have a GREAT SUNDAY !
10:50 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it