TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 April, 07:58
A PRAYER OF THANKS

God, thank You for Your presence and power that is working in my life. I am overwhelmed by Your faithfulness. Thank You that even when I face uncertainty, You remain the same. Help my life to overflow with thankfulness. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 08:02
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
21 April, 09:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Your prayers: 100% (+)

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 April, 10:14
In response memes matter to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I can't take the credit for them, they come from my Bible apps. But I love to share them, because they are so important and heart felt. We need them so much. They keep us grounded in God's love for us and they bring us closer to our Heavenly Father each and every day. I think, more and more people are realizing that. God bless you and yours. Have a wonderful day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️