Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
20 April, 02:18
X22 Report Ep 3334b snipped (31sec)...

Trump card coming...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 April, 08:55
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I hope so, but I don't want to be naive - "they" are determined to get rid of him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 10:40
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
[They] are on a failing trajectory, Trump has already won... Some see it, some don't... Eventually all will...

20 April, 12:09
I agree and it's so important for everyone sees it IMHO

20 April, 12:29
They will, those who still don't see it are in for something none of us has ever seen before, it's gonna be biblical... The earth will be shaken to its foundations IMHO, as our favorite president says: Let's see what happens...

20 April, 07:49
I THINK all of us will be shocked -

Many will, I doubt I will be shocked, I am pissed off though... I'm expecting the end of the "roman empire" (total collapse) and know most of their - although not in fine detail - hideous crimes... The phrase "These people are sick" doesn't occur 42 times in the Q drops by accident... Below image is just a sample of their sick shit...

https://genius.com/Slayer-...
02:08 AM - Apr 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
21 April, 08:38
Well knowing what we do know now, I have to think we will be better prepared -

21 April, 09:13
That's the idea, be prepared for the worst, because IMHO the worst will come to us...