Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 April, 05:31
Quite Repulsive
People see it now, but, showing them won’t b enough, now they gunna have to feel it

All Democrats waiving Ukrainian flags on your House floor when the bill passed sending another 60B of your treasure to fund the war machine.
#Traitors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 April, 06:45
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Yes VK, raise the fucking APL!!✊️😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 07:14
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
First it was the FISA, now this right on top of that. We know what’s goin on here, sometimes ya gotta show the people, but some of them need to really feel it unfortunately. In the Rev. war, many were complacent with the Brits & loyal to the crown/king, it wasn’t until the Brit’s started to take the colonists belongings from them that they saw the light, their true intent. I don’t like this anymore than anyone else here but exposure is disclosure

20 April, 09:51
Hi Mare! Good to see u, I'm still all in! This can't end soon enuff for me, but i realize how bad it has to get. Humanity must never forget just how bad it was in these days. And we're not even close to how bad it's gonna get. The thing is alot has to happen before elections in Nov. We can't vote again till something big comes out and is indisputable evidence. After that it will get even worse, before the military can or will act. People must feel the pain and lose it all before it will be forever ingrained in our Hearts and Minds. Savings, retirement funds, Hope, and everything related to the future. Future generations will look back and shudder. Imagine that. As of now it's like: No big whoop! If things were to happen now and justice was attempted to be served, it would fail. And people would remain divided. And the same things would happen again and evil ones would still rule the earth. Hang on sister patriot! 👁🤍🫵...🎵🌴🏁🤍🎯✊️😎

Agree with you on all of the above. The truth about Ukraine needs to come out!!!!! Talking to a guy tonight about the Congress flying their flags & he still thinks Putin bad🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Such a slow drip for us all here. I didn’t say anything to him what I know about Ukraine. He will learn the truth but he is on board with everything going on. Some are semi awake. It does have to get bad. Watching a mini series again called Sons of Liberty about the Rev. war. This is what we r going thru all over again!!!! All I can think of is my great grandfather who fought in this war at 16, imagine. 3 battles & survived along with his brother 15. Here we r, now it’s my turn to help save our country once again 🙏🏻🫶🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Good to see u too ❤️
11:32 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
21 April, 09:29
👊🤓, yeah I get it. One of my friends is seriously having a hard time accepting Putin is not the bad guy in this "war". He knows media lies. Knows politicians lie. Believes the Clinton's are bad and the buydins are bad,,,and Putin is bad too.🙄, I tell him: No the bad guys hate anyone who is good. Like Pres Trump, Putin, Ghadafi...etc. The problem is: We saw for ourselves thru research, and it unwound our heads from all the lies. We can't unwind peoples minds for them, and we can't just tell them. They need to see evidence like we have. Then they think our "intel" is just some wahoo on their computer posting nonsense. So even if they don't Trust the liars, they still believe the lies. 🫣 It's scary how hard people hold on to what they "know", even when they "know" they all lie. Blessed are we who have eyes to see and ears to hear. As for me: I didn't know the Truth and couldn't fathom what it is, but I never believed the lies. I'm All in, and NCSWIC!
WWG1WGA 🎵🌴🏁🤍🎯✊️😎

21 April, 10:14
Man that is so true about not trusting them but still believing the lies, ugh.
Ur right, we can't force them, they have to hear it but from who? Who will they believe?

Have a great Sunday