Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 April, 08:02 (E)
😃 OK frens, how is this for a "coincidence?"
I was just hiking in the forest admiring the fog- frozen frost on the trees. Suddenly my phone rang (extremely rare for me). I checked my phone and it was noted as a spam call. But the number caught my eye:
1+ 717- 575-1394
17-17-17-17
What are the odds?
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 08:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 08:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Actually have been seeing either 17 or 7's all week. 😇

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 09:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
7 Angel number...

20 April, 11:11
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! So thoughtful and kind of you. 🥰 I have always loved the number 7 because biblically it means perfect and complete. Of course in our present situation 17 has its significance in these changing times with the Q messages as well. Spiritual connections are very important to me. I write many spiritual poems, patriotic poems. I am drawn to nature and love photographing nature. 😇

Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it