Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
20 April, 02:18
X22 Report Ep 3334b snipped (31sec)...

Trump card coming...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 April, 08:55
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I hope so, but I don't want to be naive - "they" are determined to get rid of him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 10:40
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
[They] are on a failing trajectory, Trump has already won... Some see it, some don't... Eventually all will...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 April, 12:09
I agree and it's so important for everyone sees it IMHO

20 April, 12:29
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
They will, those who still don't see it are in for something none of us has ever seen before, it's gonna be biblical... The earth will be shaken to its foundations IMHO, as our favorite president says: Let's see what happens...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
I'm so tired of being ridiculed. I had someone tell me they are worried about me with the Qanon cult stuff. They told me "don't tell anyone...your credibility will be ruined"
07:52 PM - Apr 20, 2024
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
21 April, 01:33
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I hear you, be proud of the gift of seeing in a blind world... They downright hate me where I live and [they] are going to try to start a new plandemic probably somewhere in June or July... WWIII is building up... You can clearly hear the storm rumble in the distance... Saying "your credibility will be ruined" is a joke, no matter what, stick to your principles and don't listen tot sleepwalkers... 🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 April, 11:27
With sincerity...thank you