Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
20 April, 11:38
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
KJ, thank you for your service. I think forgiving yourself is always the hardest task. We can forgive others but somehow, when it comes down to forgiving ourselves it’s tougher. I can only imagine what you went through, while serving your country. I can only imagine how tough it must have been and I have so much respect! Please know you are not alone Patriot. You have family here, whether you know each personally or not. God Bless you with love and all the forgiveness you might need. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 April, 10:23
Know we love and respect you; you are not alone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 April, 10:14
I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR FEMALE VETS I SERVED WITH MANY IN KOREA IN 2ND INF DIV AND 8TH ARMY SERVING IN COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITALS (MASH) AND FRONT LINE CLEARING STATIONS...THE WACS WENT TR
HRU THE SAME COMBAT MEDIC TRAINING AS WE DID WHICH WASNT EASY....WOMEN ARE USUALLY NOT KNOWN FOR THEIR SERVICE AND BRAVERY AS THE MEN USUALLY ARE CENTER STAGE WHICH IS A TRAVESTY....I HAVE ALL THE RESPECT IN THE WORLD FOR WOMEN VETS...I SALUTE YOU UNSUNG HEROES.....BLESS YOU 🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 April, 09:12
I love this song. Hope you do too.
Love ya!
https://youtu.be/7-pQCTntM...
MercyMe - Better Days Coming (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Official lyric video for "Better Days Coming” by MercyMe.Stream or download the song: https://fts.lnk.to/BetterDaysComingConnect With MercyMe:Website: http:/...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 April, 09:07
WRWY Always! ❤️😘🥰🙏🏼

20 April, 09:04
Dear Kathy, all we can do on this journey of life is learn. We do the best we can with the knowledge we have. When we feel like we fall short, we should forgive ourselves like we forgive others. All Veterans have my respect because you served your country. OUR Country now needs to serve you. If I can ever do anything to help you, please don't hesitate to let me know. Sending love Patriot. Give yourself the love and compassion you give others.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 April, 09:02
NOT ALONE SWEET SISTER!!!

💗🤗🌈

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 April, 08:50
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kelly Jean. Bless her with a rock solid faith in You, strength, peace of mind, love, support, and healing of her mind, body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Thank you for serving our nation Kelly Jean. We owe you a debt of gratitude we can never fully repay. May God bless you and your loved ones beyond measure. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Oh My Soul - Casting Crowns - with Lyrics - YouTube

Video for the song "Oh My Soul" by Casting Crowns. From the (2016) album "The Very Next Thing".

20 April, 09:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Great song.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
20 April, 08:50
My wife is a wounded vet, and there's no greater honor than to be her husband.

You're right, most don't have any idea what the female vet faces. GOD sees it all, and I pray we all get to see HIS judgement upon the evil doers.

You're loved and cherished...!

#FamilyIsEverything

💞

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Jim Cue @1QLight
20 April, 11:05
we are here 4 u 100--vets have to stick together--I can't know ur story but I can say WWG1WGA and we got ur 6 and ur not alone--we love u and need ur strength now more than ever please don't leave us cause we need u--my prayers for u