Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 April, 08:20
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Feel it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
20 April, 11:17
it interesting as i do now believe i was one of those although i did not know it. i saw things or felt things in people that no one else felt or saw. some i liked (they somehow were defensive of me in their body language- even as a teen i saw this) , as time is going on i do feel its a little higher but now exploding noticeably and its okay. what it is to be will be.. sometimes it has been a curse as i protected myself in life from those i didnt like ( more often than not) and there fore looking back i was alone most of the time but didnt even think about it... i never spoke and was quiet and shy.. now??/ be careful of me, i speak my mind now.. like it or not.. ha ha ha.. people i used to know would be shocked i am not the same person i was ... i observed.. i listened. i learned.. and now? my future is showing me what i will be doing at the age of 77!! i am so thankful and honored to be here at this time...i wouldnt change my life and my experiences as i learned about everything..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
20 April, 09:36
All that input can be so exhausting. I definitely cast a protective shield around myself 🙏