Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
7/7/89 - The biggest drug smuggling operation in history. Featuring: President George H.W. Bush, Richard Helms (CIA director), the Rothschild banking empire, and friends.
05:53 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 April, 08:47
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
What is the KY connection??
Anybody knows?? Who here in KY connected to Nazis and the cia?? Been trying since 80s to figure this out. Drew Thornton went to my high school. I know a detective that worked Bluegrass conspiracy case.I knew CVwhitney. Knew he was Vanderbilt since young age money, mansion, trophies, horses, huge groomed farm, paddocks, personal race track, crazy $$$$$$$

1. MKUltra did illegal experiment on my uncle at Fed Narco Farm in Lexington KY. He killed my grandmother only 2 places of “lsd for death” experiment and ky was one.
2. CV Whitney (Cornelius Vanderbilt) big thoroughbred horse farm, Vanderbilt, Anderson Cooper uncle, derby, party with Hollywood, Pratt and Whitney heir) died late 90’s
3. Andrew Thornton Bluegrass conspiracy, lived couple miles from CV Whitney farm and Avon Army Depot. Suicided by CIA on Sept 11
4. Lexington Fayette County Avon Army Depot used for POW German camps
5. Derby is sex trafficking Hollywood event tunnels under Louisvill

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
23 April, 12:36
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Good post. Telegram-Watch the Water has deep dives into this and much more. Maybe check out the files. GOD Bless.
https://t.me/waterwatchtru...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 April, 07:26
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
That's quite a nice little deal they had. "I decided that I can have as much money as I need, whenever and however I want, and not subject to interference from "do-gooders" (i.e., Constitution-abiding entities or citizens), oversight or having to explain anything, and if questioned, I will just cite "national security" or provide a sheet of paper with a series of black marker lines."