CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 04:04
why would someone set himself on fire in front of the trump trial courthouse

is this a false flag?

was someone activated?

I have ni9o clue, but it is def not normal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 April, 04:11
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Interesting Manifesto! Have a read...

from
Pink Totter @Totter
19 April, 03:50

https://www.newsweek.com/r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 04:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
ty!

What I get is that this is "their" plan. He is a Democrat. He calls out Clintons, Bushes, Epstein, and associates Trump. However, I can see nothing that he has on Trump. Again "their" playbook.

If you look at this from the fact that they never release the manifesto's instantly, and any leaflet or website they would have they would have blocked. So this is a ploy to try to link Trump, hence at his Witch Hunt trial, to gain sympathy that this guy who lit himself on fire is a researcher and conspiracy theorist!

All smells fishy to me!
05:18 PM - Apr 19, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 07:50
100 percent

19 April, 06:31

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 07:51
💥👀

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 April, 07:55
If he was actually a person on fire... he would have bern forced into it by the program in his head, put there by the alliance of evil.