Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
BREAKING: Man who lit himself on fire outside of NYC Trump trial ID'd as antifascist agitator Max Azzarello, final post was singing 'Start a F*cking Revolution'

At the top of his latest article, he wrote, "My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan. This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery: We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup."

https://thepostmillennial....
04:17 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 April, 04:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
ANTIFA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 April, 04:23
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Will Trump get blamed and charged with this as well America????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 April, 04:28
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Would not surprise me....But it is the Leftist doings and ideas that are making people crazy....But this has to End and Soon!!!