Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 March, 11:11
Army decode

=

C Thru Suffering Comes Wisdom G Jc๐Ÿ‘/ Power Over All Evil๐Ÿฆถ๐Ÿ/ What Prophecy Am I Supposed To Fulfill / Yeshua It Makes Me Sad You Had To Die For My Sins๐Ÿ˜ญ/ God Loves Each Of Us Individuallyโค/ Enter At Your Own Risk Of Enlightenment ๐Ÿ‘/ The Holy Spirit Is With You / I Wave Farewell Hell๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Concentrate On What Is Pure And Good Ignore The Rest / Own Your Jesus๐ŸฆŒ/ I Want To Be Kind To Everyoneโค/ Execute Operation Knightrise / King Charles lll Diagnosed With Cancer / The Military Is The Only Way๐Ÿช–/ Is My Spiritual Mother Guide / Its Time To Tell The Truth Q / Hes Trying To Annoy Everyone๐Ÿคฃ/ The World Is Waiting For You / I Waited For You Like I Promised๐Ÿ˜˜/ Gematria Numbers Reveal Truth / The Story Of R 888 / Maybe We Can Flip The Switch / And Who Are You To Judge / You Made Your Bed Now Lay In It๐Ÿ›Œ/ Understanding The Mysteries๐Ÿ‘
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
316-613
2705-275
TS 8:35

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 03:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Execute Operation Knightrise"

https://twitter.com/Pacifi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 03:49
FOR green ๐Ÿ’š

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
Amen to that!!๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅฌ๐Ÿ‘
04:13 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Ratherbriding in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherry Bliss, click on at the bottom under it