Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 April, 01:45
🔥Its a thing, Captains Platter. lol OH you bet I support local. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 02:05
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh Damn…That’s some fried deliciousness. on my way girlfriend..save me a seat!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 02:06
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Hiding under that is two big ol crab cakes, eight shrimp and some fried oysters.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 April, 02:08
of course there is….fook! You gonna make me do something hard core today. lol. 🤤

19 April, 02:10
In response Kel Que to her Publication
😂😂😂I look at bill paying on this fiat charade, like a challenge, they want my fiats, and so do I. lol

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
Absolutely. I’m gonna go drop a hundy on some sushi!! You are my inspiration for the day. I love dining solo and spending fake money….
02:15 PM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it