Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Advice for the Near Future 👇 Who Knows 👂 We'll See 👀

DO NOT FEAR 🙏 JUST PREPARE
08:40 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
19 April, 08:02
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
same words ive been using for a year and a half. now i cried wolf too many times and dont listen. ive been stocked up longer than that with water taking over my tubs and walk ways... will be glad when they will be used... it will be over (that part anyway)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
19 April, 10:53
The increased mil activity is likely because the US is staging to directly enter the Israeli and Ukrainian conflicts and this will cause problems on US soil.

As has been the case all through this mess; nearly every action and response could be viewed as either good or bad depending on who is in control and what their motivations are. We won't know the fruit of each tree until it ripens.

Being prepared is always good advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 April, 09:11
We can fill up some empty containers lying around the house. Fill up 2 liter bottles instead of recycling them. Fill empty storage bins filled with water can cover to keep clean. If you need water to rinse something, water plants, flush toilets and fill pet's water bowl. Fill up some 2 liter bottles instead of recycling them.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
19 April, 09:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Great Ideas....👍👊
We need to just be Pre-Emptively Prepared for Whatever....Whenever...!!!🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 April, 08:53
Good advice, I think.
Level-headed.