Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
House Speaker Johnson to introduce 4 separate bills for foreign aid, sending nearly $90 billion to Ukraine and Israel

The top lawmaker at the lower chamber of Congress unveiled this four-pronged plan on April 15, ostensibly to furnish financial aid to both Israel and Ukraine and to address other geopolitical issues. The issue of funding for Israel and Ukraine has divided Republican legislators in the lower house.

According to NTD News, the four-part plan includes three separate financial assistance packages – one for Ukraine, another for Israel and another for Taiwan. The fourth bill would reportedly include a ban on Chinese video-sharing app TikTok and the Rebuilding Economic Prosperity and Opportunity for Ukrainians (REPO) Act. The REPO Act would allow Washington to seize some assets belonging to Russian oligarchs to help bankroll Kyiv's war against Moscow.

https://www.naturalnews.co...
08:20 AM - Apr 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 April, 08:46
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
THIS IS INSANE! I wonder if they found or had something on Johnson?!

I cannot believe he is willingly doing this, as I hate to believe he is just another extremely, duplicitous RHINO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396