Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I feel your prayers. Everytime I have needed prayers, you all have been there with so much love and support. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all so much. I just wanted you to know how special you all are to me.
I pray today for all of you. Dear Lord please protect and heal my brothers and sisters here and all of their loved ones. Strengthen and heal GOD your children. We love you and look so forward to serving your Kingdom on Earth. I believe in your merciful and loving heart.
08:01 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
18 April, 10:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
18 April, 08:58
Thank you for this! Blessings and always, prayers for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 April, 08:47

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
18 April, 08:29
🙏

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 April, 08:25
🙏