Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🤔 What’s the best way to EXPOSE a deep state demon?

Make him Speaker of the House? 💥

#StingOp
07:34 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
20 April, 02:57 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Phooey, I thought Mike Johnson was gonna be good. Because of Steve Scalise announcing him as the 45th SOTH
However I feel I can trust Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dars Dragon @DarsDragon
19 April, 07:16
So True, Tucker!
Tucker Carlson: Evil is an independent force that exists outside of people, that acts upon people. I really believe that. I’ve experienced it a lot, and it’s obvious.

What vessel do they choose? The weak. It’s weak men and women who are instruments of evil. The weaker the leader, the more evil that leader will be.

Weak people just become a host for evil, an open, empty building that evil occupies, possesses even. That’s exactly what’s happening to Mike Johnson. It’s absolutely crazy what Mike Johnson is doing.

But it’s not because he’s evil, it’s because he’s weak and therefore susceptible to evil. It’s a meaningful distinction that I have noticed."

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 April, 07:19
In response Dars Dragon to her Publication
🌟 Right on, Dars.
Which is why we have to CLING TO THE LIGHT
STAY IN THE LIGHT
FOCUS ON THE LIGHT
which is WHAT WE ARE 🔆🙏🏻😻🇺🇸🪖🔆🔅🔆

LIGHT = TRUTH 🌞

Jet Trammell @MagaSoul
19 April, 09:25

19 April, 11:57
In response Jet Trammell to her Publication
🙀😹🤷‍♀️🇺🇸🪖

Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
19 April, 09:08
That’s great, but do we really need to go through 435 new Speakers before this ends? We get it, they’re all corrupt. Now hang them, and let’s move on.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 April, 08:13
And an obvious demon he is!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 April, 09:00
yes he has declared war...
schmuer pelosi just loving it

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 April, 07:51
It was SO OBVIOUS even in the beginning!!!

18 April, 08:07
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
😹🎥🍿

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 07:44