Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
20 April, 06:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you made the choice you can't blame anyone for your experiences. Perhaps your experiences allowed you to grow and to find the truth. That you were put here or more poignantly you volunteered to come here for a mission. You are here for such a time as this. We must remember something. Sometimes it takes a whole lifetime to remember. Sometimes I can relate to John Coffee, "I am tired boss." I can tell you something I have learned. If you are being attacked it is not random but you shouldn't take it personally. Well anyway, that is the conundrum.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RAVEN KELLY @StarRider
19 April, 05:53
It always is!!~♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 April, 07:32
how are you Kim !!...this is Deep

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 09:28
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Hi Daniel.
Doing pretty well - hope you are too
and right? love thinking about it for our own paths here.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
18 April, 07:29
Thanks for the smile,
actually its a smirk.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 April, 07:30
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
:)

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 07:28
BINGO!🙌
Forever I wanted to know, Why me? 😊
Now I know 😍

connie wright @cowri
18 April, 07:35
In response arba happihr to her Publication
We already made our choice to come here....we need to know why.....To Save The Children....To guide people back to God....this would be my top 2 reasons...