Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
18 April, 03:05
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
All I know is this truth.

And I’ve bought 11 guns since this started. Be ready.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
18 April, 02:47
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
So here is my question to all of this.... Kim Clement said Trump would be the last president of the US. Project looking glass indicated there was a singularity event which no matter how they attempted to shift the time lines before this event, nothing they did prevented the event. Speculation is the event happens before 2028 so 2025 is a real possibility. What do we think that singularity event is? If America no longer exists are we under the assumption it is possibly an extinction level event? Maybe that is really what is meant by NCSWIC....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 April, 03:04
In response All Right to his Publication
Or maybe it will be the reveal of what the USMCA really is? Did we Join Canada and Mexico? The USA may be the change?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 April, 03:12
In response All Right to his Publication
I've Thought The Same🤔