Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
18 April, 01:53 (E)
⛔️ Spikes since Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout....

Are you Convinced Now... ❓❓❓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
There are no emoji's to convey my continuing feelings about this. I just lost my dear sister last Friday (who was one of the 5% that will/would never be red-pilled) to a very aggressive tumour/cancer that appeared 3 months after her first couple jabs. Due to her otherwise very good health and habits was able to fight for 2 years EVEN with MS medicine continuing to jab before chemo, and on and on... just like so many of us here.
02:13 PM - Apr 18, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
18 April, 03:49
In response Scat ling to her Publication
I am so very sorry to hear that🙏....There are just some that won't listen or even look for themselves when given information. My brother-in-law if currently fighting cancer and clots which the doctors can't explain, but he and his wife refuse to even listen to anyone other than the doctors who are doing nothing to help...It is so very frustrating and sad..💔😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396