Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Rainmaker1973
Imagine a massive celestial bubble made of ice and dust surrounding our Solar System. That’s the Oort cloud and this is its scale.

The Oort Cloud lies at the very edges of the Solar system. Even the farthest ones which are still working, like Voyager 1, Voyager 2 and New Horizons didn't go beyond the cloud.

Long-period comets, taking centuries to orbit the Sun, provide evidence for the existence of the Oort Cloud. Scientists believe this vast region is the birthplace of these cosmic travelers.⁠

https://x.com/VincentCrypt...
01:53 PM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
18 April, 03:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
WELL.. why not 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 April, 02:41
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
One day we will know the complete truth. I can't wait for that day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 02:57
I don't trust scientists, doctors and politicians...

19 April, 02:41
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
I don't either. The only thing I know for certain is that earth is much larger than what we have been told.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 April, 02:22
Am I among the few who can not understand how the earth is flat? I read everything pro and con and still my brain says that this planet is round as are the other planets. I pray to God to help me comprehend the truth and understand how our planet works.

19 April, 02:36
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I don't know anyone who has shared the entire truth except someone I trust 100% who said the earth is much larger than we think. Other than that, I believe it is more of a toroid shape (donut).

18 April, 02:17