walker Fast @Fastwalker
18 April, 09:27
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

"Cloud Seeding Science" is just another term for Geo-engineering, and weather modification.

First they "seed' the clouds with heavy metal particles and different chemicals, and then they use HAARP to induct the rain via the electro-magnetic frequencies.

They have basically confirmed everything that we have already knew years ago, that weather modification is real, however It's just conspiracy theory when we call them out on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Cloud seeding….chem trails…..😣. I don’t believe anything they tell us! We attended a wedding, for my Goddaughter, over the weekend in FL. Both she and her new husband are polo players so they wanted to be married on the polo field. It was a gorgeous, blue sky day, not a cloud in sight anywhere, when we reached the field! By the end of the ceremony, there were crisscrossed lines all over the sky above us. I was so pissed off, I could barely pay attention to what was happening in the ceremony. No one else seemed to notice. There were so many lines that they eventually blurred together into a light haze that covered the sky above us. I could barely sit still! 😣
12:29 PM - Apr 18, 2024
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it