walker Fast @Fastwalker
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

"Cloud Seeding Science" is just another term for Geo-engineering, and weather modification.

First they "seed' the clouds with heavy metal particles and different chemicals, and then they use HAARP to induct the rain via the electro-magnetic frequencies.

They have basically confirmed everything that we have already knew years ago, that weather modification is real, however It's just conspiracy theory when we call them out on it.
09:27 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 April, 12:29
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Cloud seeding….chem trails…..😣. I don’t believe anything they tell us! We attended a wedding, for my Goddaughter, over the weekend in FL. Both she and her new husband are polo players so they wanted to be married on the polo field. It was a gorgeous, blue sky day, not a cloud in sight anywhere, when we reached the field! By the end of the ceremony, there were crisscrossed lines all over the sky above us. I was so pissed off, I could barely pay attention to what was happening in the ceremony. No one else seemed to notice. There were so many lines that they eventually blurred together into a light haze that covered the sky above us. I could barely sit still! 😣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 April, 12:13
But, but, but, that's conspiracy theory

Extensive list of geoengineering patents

https://www.geoengineering...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 April, 09:50
So, also salting the ground...

This I imagine, is how they will prevent home grown gardens.

We have an Embry Riddle flying school near us, and they take Middle Eastern students...