TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 April, 10:30
RESPONSE

God, thank You for providing for my every need. At all times, You are my source of strength, hope, and peace, and You have blessed me abundantly. Today, please help me to recognize Your blessings, and share them with others. Help me to love and care for others as You have loved and cared for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
18 April, 10:32
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈGood Morning Sherry. Wishing you and yours a blessed and glorious day.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
10:41 AM - Apr 18, 2024
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
18 April, 03:13
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Good morning/ afternoon, Tammi! Its a pleasure to wake up the the lovely prayers and blessing that you shareπŸ’πŸ•ŠGod bless you abundantly.

18 April, 03:42
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you Sherry. So kind of you to say.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ