USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
I’m gonna go out on a long shot here with a wild ‘conspiracy’ theory. Just hear me out on this one for a min..

What if all this Boeing Plane BS and their planes falling apart all of a sudden is just to get the masses and general public desensitized over the fact their ‘Planes’ are all of a sudden falling apart because guess who also flies around in a Boeing plane and is doing a lot of traveling? I’ll let you guys think on that one but what if that’s the ‘Method’ they are gonna use or attempt to remove said person?

It’s a wild one to think about but I mean the deep state has done crazier things to others aka the Kennedy’s for starters.

The only problem with the general public even remotely believing that theory tho is this particular plane of said person, is one of, if not the best maintained aircraft on the planet possibly right up there next to AF1.
12:15 AM - Apr 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USCG VET, click on at the bottom under it