Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Although I enjoy visiting X and bringing news back from there (and TS) for you all here, it sure is a hurtful place. So far, three people I considered friends have shunned me and I'm not sure why. I must've looked like a fool posting, "Hi, it's me, Patriot Sam!" (I have a different account there because I can't get my old one back.) Two finally clicked like. But never added me as their friend. The third is a mystery. All three I considered great patriot friends and looked up to them for different reasons. So, I'm good enough to follow here on AU but not on X. Good enough to interact with here, but not there. There are only a select few and I obviously did not make the cut. How cruel. They will never know how much their lives had a great influence on mine. Sometimes it was just serendipity or coincidence. Ah well. At least I know where I stand now. Thank you to all who have been friends with me here. This is home base. And I forgive the others and send blessings to all. 🙏💖
09:15 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 April, 09:37
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I guess social media is no different than real life, sometimes you have to go through something to find out who your real friends are. Good idea to keep note of those that blew you off over there, they may be paid actors. Probably a lot more of that than we realize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396