Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Called my circle of three, so just chillin. Fed potato head some food so it would leave me alone. Funny I partied all around this place, many areas, and now here I am just mainly in my own company.....
07:35 PM - Apr 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 April, 09:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
in your own company you are happy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 09:29
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
YEP and back to laminin never alone. lol REALLY His temples. WHATEVER He calls for name the minute. GOD bless all our brothers and sisters in Christ and patriots in that regard we are limitless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 April, 07:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Many a scoundrel I have met, and many a friend, some I wonder if they really were angels. Got some lunch dates tentatively penciled in we shall see. I don't care one way or the other, GOD BLESS all real humanity, I am gonna keep on swinging til the last devil is 86'd.