Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 April, 03:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
17 April, 03:19
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Do you know what he meant by "winter is coming?"
04:11 PM - Apr 17, 2024
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
17 April, 04:28
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I thought it meant that something bad is about to happen & reminded me of GOT 🤠👍

17 April, 04:40
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I asked Grok:

The term "winter is coming" originates from George R.R. Martin's epic fantasy novel series "A Song of Ice and Fire," and it is prominently featured as the motto of House Stark of Winterfell, a noble clan renowned for its fortified ancient castle. This phrase is used to warn that winter is about to come and that the realm needs constant vigilance. It was popularized through its use in the HBO series "Game of Thrones," an adaptation of Martin's novels, where it is frequently featured as a motto and a recurring theme throughout the show. The phrase has since become a cultural meme, often used in various contexts to signify an impending event or challenge [citation:1,2,3].