Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 April, 11:23
🤣🤡🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 April, 11:36
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Oh you are going to love this.
What a funny post.😆
Keep ‘em coming Trump Girl.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I've seen that clip of that person so many times, and I've always wondered is that a male or female??? 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣
11:50 AM - Apr 17, 2024
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
17 April, 02:29
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Always assumed female due to the distinct 'Karen' factor but you're right ... hard to tell

sheesh

17 April, 02:37
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
The Karen Factor…..LOL🤣

Laughed out loud!

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 April, 05:52
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Like Pat from the skit "It's Pat" on SNL back in the day 🤣🤣🤣

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 April, 12:19
Could be one of any of the 36 or so genders there are now days
😂😂

17 April, 02:47
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Oh my goodness…..YES🤣

17 April, 12:16
My thoughts as well…..😆

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
17 April, 12:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
😂