Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
18 April, 10:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
FEAR built that, fear of something Big,
and the parapets and gutter spouts for pouring hot oil on those attempting to climb do face the China side.
Outstanding quality masonry work, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 02:27
all I know is they went thru a lot of oxen/horses
and slaves and wagon wheels transporting stone over hill and dale

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 April, 11:12
What are they not hiding from us

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 01:30
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
good point

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 April, 09:51
White Dragon Society
BEYOND BLUE BEAM
ByWindlander
April 17, 2024
1 Comment
Welcome back to Beyond Blue Beam! Today, we explore the vanished empire of Tartaria. Once a mighty nation with its own government and flag, Tartaria has been mysteriously erased from history’s pages. Join us as we uncover the secrets of its disappearance and reveal the forgotten legacy of this enigmatic land. Strap in for a journey through intrigue and deception unlike any other!
Tartaria

https://benjaminfulford.ne...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
17 April, 04:52
I sure want to know

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 April, 08:31
I thought it was built by Tartarians.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
16 April, 08:05
From what I understand, it wasn't a defensive wall at all. It was the old Silk Road, leading right to the coast. And it was designed by Romans (although prob built with Chinese labour). It has a standard Roman road width. And if I recall, the main towers are something like a Roman mile apart. And to top it all, it looks NOTHING like Chinese infrastructure. Fascinating subject.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 April, 06:55
Hey Kim !!...Interesting !