The Reptilian Skipper @The_Reptilian_Skipper
12 February, 02:41
for anyone holding XRP....not long to HODL now

https://t.co/zfjOItENnv?am...

good vid with good insight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
12 February, 07:38
In response The Reptilian Skipper to his Publication
Isn't that ripple? The one where the banks are the majority shareholders or owners?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 07:43
In response DoWha Ditty to her Publication
correct ripple XRP

incorrect about the central banks though. this is the start of being your own bank and being decentralized

DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
12 February, 07:48
cool, I'll have to look into it more 😀

12 February, 07:52
youll struggle to buy in the US.
uphold is still selling it.
its up at the moment but when you know that 1 XRP is going to be worth 1k -50k its still dirt cheap.
not long till the reset and QFS unveiling

not financial advice.

DoWha Ditty @DoWhaDitty
I had etherium for a while and sold at 1100...kinda kicking myself for doing so but it's better than a loss. i keep hearing people talk about lite coin but i dont know much about it so I'm still looking around and researching.
07:58 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by DoWhaDitty in this post can reply
12 February, 08:10
look at
NPXS

cheap as chips and massive use case
HBAR

cheap as chips and same usage level

vechain VET
same as above but much bigger usage and carries a 5 star security Block chain. the ONLY one.

not financial advice