Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
๐Ÿ‘€ The White House: https://x.com/whitehouse/s...

Over 23 million households could see their internet costs go up or lose access to high-speed internet altogether at the end of this month if Republicans in Congress donโ€™t act to extend President Bidenโ€™s Affordable Connectivity Program.

Timestamp: 3:30/15:30
06:11 PM - Apr 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Christopher Easterling @BLaDeZOUT9
16 April, 09:06
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If the government provides it, they also control it .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
16 April, 08:00
I recall during the pandemic some places announced they would use covid funding to expand broadband access because kids were being transported to special locations for access so they could do "remote school". Where did that money go? Was it used to provide the promised access?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
16 April, 06:27
It's also based on income. I'm on it because I have a very low income. I am not on food stamps or any other assistance.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 April, 06:56
In response Patti Johnson to her Publication
We all need to be able to get Internet....PERIOD.!!

This is just one more thing that the Government has control over and stop whenever they deem necessary....This Must End!!!

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 April, 06:17
Thatโ€™s only for anyone whoโ€™s on govt assistance ie food stamps, snap or some other govt subsidy program

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
16 April, 06:15
Good. Let them eat cake instead.