Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
Hello 👋 home planet, it has been awhile.
I have been trying to get in for quite a few weeks now,
But for some reason I am unable to access using G.C.
I downloaded a new browser tonight and was finally able to
To successfully get back 🔙 in...thank God!

It's been feeling rather ghetto and 🗑️ trashy over there in X.
I sit and question where all the good, moral, believers in Christ, Q, spirit, and God have went off too. I sit back and cry 😢 some days cos it appears that that area has turned into some sort of space 🌌 trash zone where monsters, creatures of the night, and very lost souls go to not become closer in alignment with the teachings of Christ, but instead do the complete opposite of the teachings we have learned throughout the years...

I have spent countless days over there again and again with hardly any sort of team participation at all and it really does start to feel like I'm the only one left alone on this earth 🌎 without anything but my trust and faith in God.
11:38 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Letsfookenglow in this post can reply
15 April, 11:42
In response Raea Nichole Ralston to her Publication
I have exhausted my efforts over there at this point and tbh I'm sick of being limited in text box too, the inability to freely type and flow and with such darkness and wicked energy lurking over there...I don't want to just freely give away energy and something so sacred and real and true in light 🕯️, in spirit, in pure unconditional love 💕 when nothing even respects my presence to begin with.

Tonight was my last straw.
When I went to post an image created,
It is beautiful, happy, full of just sheer love and innocence,
And I got a warning label added to my account because either something reported it, my account is being attacked, or they really don't want us spreading the good news of God, love, friendship, family values, spirituality over there or really anywhere.

Seems like silencing at every attempt.
Been banned 🚫 on FB for discussing the beautiful ❤️ gift 🎁 of saving our energy and strength for relationships that uplift, inspire, and produce good vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 11:48
Prior to that, on Truth social I was banned for posting specifically about spirit animal:Sea otter 🦦...it's like I spend all this time building and really enjoying being present daily through passion, love and just overall desire to show up in my own unique way and creative visionary process and always keep that lamp 🪔 deep withing glowing bright, not just for myself, but to also help others along the way who may be struggling.

I thought sitting in the storm together playing 🎴 fun games like color coding, or seeing how many dots we could connect before it goes silent in a single thread would be cool. So many fun ideas 💡 shared through this last year...but always having to start brand new, not knowing where those I have truly bonded with will land or if they will land back here...

But the word HOME has been calling me for sometime now...
And now I know why X was a battleground, a transitionary process in the full picture of things and we aren't meant to get stuck there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
15 April, 11:40