FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
UPDATE: AMEN... it's working now THANK YOU (it has not worked for almost 6 months now... but "something" fixed this today 🙏

(previous post):
This worries me... and raises serious doubts about what/who may actually be behind our beloved site...

Would love an honest answer as to why this youtube channel is blocked from sharing links on AU of ANY of it's content and commentary ???
11:25 PM - Apr 15, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
16 April, 11:17
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Ninevah Call to 40 Days of Repentance (April 9 to May 18, 2024) 24/7 Live Reparation Prayer Cenacle - YouTube

Monique will launch 40 days of reparation prayers in response to the call of Jonah to Nineveh: Repent For the Punishment of the Lord is at hand. Let us respo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 11:15
The Mass With The False Words of Consecration will be The Abomination of desolation - Jesus - YouTube

#sonsofgod #visionary #catholic #jesus #luzdemaria #emmitsburg Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRUGEiKJFNtsqzL74qY...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 April, 11:10
I just tested this by posting the message from Bishop Mari Emmanuel and it posted without any issue. Not sure if you encountered a glitch?

16 April, 11:12
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
the "glitch" seems to have been happening now for about 6 months...

it wasn’t until last night I finally said enough and posted the problem

THANK YOU... I will try again and hope it has been resolved

arba happihr @arba
16 April, 11:00
Aloha😊
I too have wondered
Refresh your browser then try again
Or
Take a screen shot of the page, then attach link and photo to Au.. This works

16 April, 11:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
THANK YOU SO MUCH...
works now!!!