Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 April, 06:39
I spent an hour and a half in line at the post office to return my taxes. They’re always filled didgitly, but this year I had to mail it in. My tax people and me got a problem now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 April, 06:42
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
So I kinda got the impression that the tax demands they send out are actually basically an offer, asking you to contribute. And that by paying, we are .. basically.. consenting to pay it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeah, I’m paid off on everything and it’s leverage, would rather pay than hurt family
06:46 PM - Apr 15, 2024
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 April, 06:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I wouldn't call it leverage unless you are intending to sue the tax office. though if you are voluntarily consenting to paying, how could you yell 'foul play'. But I get it, it's a tough call.

15 April, 06:59
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I’m paid off for everything, but when it’s 24k to shut them down, I’ll do it knowing how dirty they are