Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 April, 06:32
Kind of a sucky Monday after dealing with death threats yet again, yawn. THEN saw that lizzerd Schwab is dead? Say its so, cause in that case, best Monday evah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
15 April, 06:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Interesting. Considering my previous post lol One in, one out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 06:37
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
It better hope it's a white hat, fixing to start praying about that hardcore next. I am done with deception.....

15 April, 06:40
I don't think there are white hats anymore. The more and more rabbit holes I go down, it's a kind of 'left wing/right wing = same flippin' bird' kind of deal. They are all in on it.

15 April, 06:42
Yeah starting to wonder, GITMO was the obvious ONLY plan in my twenties and of course them crushing the tunnels, and fiat, which is the trestle board.

They never crushed the tunnels. They expanded them. That's what the explosions were. But they needed an excuse for the detonations. Hence, 'save the children'.
06:44 PM - Apr 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
15 April, 06:44
Stephanie, it's even more f#cked up than we realised.