Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 April, 11:32 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yeah, I know the feeling. I missed out on both of my children's high school graduations because of COVID scam. I didn't see either one of them in a cap and gown. It was especially hard because neither was going to college and one child, my son struggled in school his entire life. His diploma was a true achievement and we all missed out on the experience. It was especially painful for them because they grew up with High School Musical movies and they both missed out on Junior and Senior years and everything that goes with it. So yes, I know how missing out on these special moments really stinks. You can't ever get those moments back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 April, 11:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
There is so much loss due to this plandemic. I hope they all get what they deserve!!!

As for Trump and family, I hope they get to be there, but it is sad that this judge behaved this way! I hope this Judge gets all tat he deserves!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
16 April, 11:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It is terrible criminals stole this from you. So many of us were robbed of life and my heart also breaks for those who were not allowed to be with their loved ones who died alone. It is not revenge to state the facts and remind people of all of this as we approach the election.