Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 April, 05:13
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
had some today in durham region ontario canada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
16 April, 05:09
NOT STOPPED CHEMTRAILS OVER SW Washington state

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
15 April, 08:12
Flying a plane to discharge nefarious substances into the atmosphere is evil amd is a crime against humanity, right? Well, hope it stops NOW! No job is worth the consequences that can follow.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
15 April, 07:12
Not stopped in MI

Dottie French @DotOn777
15 April, 09:35
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Well, since Saturday, Apr 13th, here in Mid-Michigan, the skies have been crystal BLUE, with a bit of breeze...I said, just today:

"Look how clear the sky is" 💙

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 April, 06:18
Lack of funds, lack of chemtrails.

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
15 April, 06:10
I havent seen any where I live in Kentucky either, beautiful blue skies today!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
15 April, 06:09
white hats finished with the neutralize cleanup they were supposed to be doing the last couple years?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
15 April, 05:53
Same here in WV...I heard a while back that when the Chemtrails stop...Know that we have won!!! I hope that's the case! Let the good times roll! WWG1WGA!!!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
15 April, 06:06
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
👍

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 April, 05:50
Where are you I’m in Massachusetts and I noticed today the sky was beautiful big fluffy white clouds against a beautiful blue sky.