Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 06:49
Good MoONDAY...

I can't tell anyone what to do - but I can say what I SEE...
It baffles me that some on here are preaching to others or posting how important it is to do the WORK/RESEARCH and to LEARN... yet they are on here 24/7?... How could you possibly be doing all those things when you are on POSTING NON-STOP?

...I would say SHARING what you know is KEY and for only those who want to receive the information. YES I have been frustrated in the past and I still have soooooo much to learn ... but I do this kind of work when I am alone and it all comes from within ... YES there are things to learn and they have certainly helped me recognize patterns, symbols, numbers etc... and other important things needed to guide you on YOUR journey.... I have realized that all that I know is NOT meant for everyone. This is customized for each individual - a sacred formula (per-say).

99.9% ++ of what I know and learned did not come from any information I found on this platform

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
It's about discovering who we are. Not succumbing to being told it can not be done. Joy and happiness occur when we meet and exceed our conceived limitations. Have faith, grow. Remembering we possess the ability to bring hope and beauty to others in our lives. Look to nature, it happens every day.
12:37 PM - Apr 15, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 51Rocket in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 April, 04:11
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Beautifully said...... Its all in how you perceive a chosen timeline ..... whichever one your on - you need to stop and smell the FLOWERS! - All of them ! 🌺🌸🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396