Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
14 April, 09:33
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
heyy....let the ego kick in too much today...have to get myself back in check...have a great night Sister !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 09:45
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I just posted something I think you will appreciate.... I will put it into a Son g for you...
Its best just to be listening to the SOUND OF SILENCE....too much noise gets in the way ... Love you Brother xoxo

JUST A SIMPLE VERSION ...

https://youtu.be/nwP3vPQi0...
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence (1965) - YouTube

Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence (1965)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 08:01
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thank you very much !!!....Love you Sister !!...just have to keep the mind focused on the MISSION

Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it