Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
heyy....let the ego kick in too much today...have to get myself back in check...have a great night Sister !!
09:33 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 09:49
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
FYI - there is more to the picture I posted - the 27% mirrored is 72 / 3 days and 3 nights . 72 is also THE CAUSE - The Knights Templar - THE SUN shining on the WATER reflecting the MAN - The ONE SON. A picture paints a thousand words....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 08:03
Thank you Again...Y ou are the BEST !

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 09:45
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
I just posted something I think you will appreciate.... I will put it into a Son g for you...
Its best just to be listening to the SOUND OF SILENCE....too much noise gets in the way ... Love you Brother xoxo

JUST A SIMPLE VERSION ...

https://youtu.be/nwP3vPQi0...
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound Of Silence (1965) - YouTube

Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence (1965)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
15 April, 08:01
Thank you very much !!!....Love you Sister !!...just have to keep the mind focused on the MISSION