Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 08:01
Nana has been sick what I miss?

Was helping with an event in TN yesterday& 1st thing got food poisoning off breakfast otw there.

Made it there as long as I could then had to just leave.
You know how sick Nana had to be to have to cancel my first zoom video with Juan O Savin.
He couldn't come, but was going to do a zoom with me and a couple of frens from our past events.

I had also wanted to spend some time with Dr. Jan Hayes to see what feeling I could get from her but just couldn't stay that long was just too sick. She is a tiny tiny person.

Just an FYI they don't pass a hat nor try to force ppl to give them money nor make ppl feel bad for not giving them money either that I have seen.
I am not that close with PPN just an FYI that I noticed, was helping out frens with the event, unlike some other events I have seen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 April, 08:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I pray your are feeling much better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 April, 09:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks I am finally up and a bit better. It really sux messed up my whole day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Especially when you have plans to attend an event! Glad to hear you are feeling better.
09:21 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
14 April, 10:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yep it messed up the whole event for me. I stayed a while then just had to drive home.
I was almost 2 hours away, but I made it home.
I was really wanting to stay longer to talk to a few people but was just too sick.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 April, 06:03
That’s awful that you weren’t able to enjoy the event as planned. It would have been interesting to hear what you thought if you had gotten to speak with Dr. Jan H-H. Hopefully, you will get another opportunity.