UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Funny how God works, isn't it? Satan is a liar.
06:34 PM - Apr 14, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
14 April, 10:17
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I don’t like any religion but I dislike Zionists the most so no fuck the genocidal idiots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 April, 10:51 (E)
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Jesus isn't a religion. He's God in the flesh, the creator of it all and the baddest man to ever walk the planet. He'll be back to settle it all once and for all. Most Jews don't believe in him but many will finally come to k own their messiah. Won't be long. Either people will worship the antichrist or Christ himself.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
14 April, 07:47
NO- The Christians are the true Israelites. Satans seed has stolen our identity and named themselves "J00S" Israel is a terrorist state using the USA to fight their dirty wars and don't you forget it. Jesus Christ himself calls them the SYnagogue of satan. Read the Bible for yourselves. Jesus Christ was an Essene Jew-big difference

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 April, 07:26
Yes, truth! Jesus came to fullfill the requirements of the old covenant Law, so forgiveness could be given, in order to make salvation through faith/ belief possible. Jesus was the perfect sacrificial Lamb, because the Law required death for the propitiation of sins. Jesus paid the entire sin debt for humanity. He fullfilled the prophesies about Himself and He ushered in the New Covenant of Grace. The mystery revealed was that Jew and Gentile would be the new church of grace together. 😇