Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
13 April, 08:31
ICK...not moldy!

🍔 McDonald’s 24 year old burger..... 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Q_JFKjr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
13 April, 08:45
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Just a year old McDonald's hamburger and fries was enough for me to swear off their food. And that was several years ago. 😖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 08:52
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Think it's been 20 years for me..

And before that it was a rarity...

Something disturbed me about McDonalds.. got a fillet of fish with glass pieces in it back in 90s.
All they cared about was getting pieces away from me...

Humm...guess it happened before for them!

Lucky I didn't swallow!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
13 April, 09:22
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Wow, sounds like a close one! I also think the videos about human meat found in their food are probably more real than anyone would want to believe. Glad I gave them up several years ago.

Gross and TRUE.

In 2016 found restaurants in EU and California that served Human meat.

Cannibals'...they don't hide it.
05:17 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Turnup, click on at the bottom under it