Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 April, 04:15
Just a heads up - Seeing a lot of bizarre arguing and agitation going on through the collective right now.

Had a couple of folks literally wanting to joust with me over nearly ridiculously mundane subjects earlier. Wound up blocking one of them. Why?

Because at this stage of the game most of us are expending pretty much all the energy we have trying to do the work, assist the collective, evolve our own consciousness the best we can, heal our own stuff, while trying to navigate a roller coaster of multidimensional craziness in this holo-simulation we call Earth.

Kindness is always going to be my default setting, but it doesn't mean I'm going to be the recipient punching bag of someone else's egoic smarminess.

At this stage if it's one of those uninitiated attempts to trigger, I'm not even going to engage and gulp the bait cast out.

My response in this particular era with the argumentative, ego-jouster pretty much can be summed up with:

continued in comments.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
"Cool...Do your thing, and best of luck on your journey...I don't even have the energy for...Well, for YOU at this stage."

And so a quick peace out, with no hard feelings concludes the energy leakage and boundary enforcement.

Just remember to try and not take it personal on both sides of the coin, as all souls are going through a lot down here.

Some we may resonate with, some we may need to wish all the best but keep at a warm, comfy distance.

But I do feel one day we will all look back and have a chuckle and high five when we have transcended all this craziness and challenges.

In the meantime, allocate your energy, focus, and peace on what brings you the most joy and does not drain you.

Adjust circles, boundaries and access to you accordingly, and don't let anyone shame or guilt trip you into accepting obnoxious, draining behavior.

Your energy and state of mind are crucial in these times.

Via Tone Mellard
04:15 PM - Apr 14, 2024
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it