Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
11 April, 03:05
Nicole Brown Simpson & Megyn Kelly

https://rumble.com/v29ugzi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 April, 01:49 (E)
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
They've been jerking everyone around for a long time ๐Ÿคจ
Don't remember where I found this; I've had it for a while --

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 02:17
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
That's like the young woman "killed" in Utah..

or Natalie Holloway...

It doesn't make any sense to me.

13 April, 03:02
Right ๐Ÿ‘
National cabal MSM spotlight keeping attention focused on those stories. Some push their ideology (like g.un control), but in others like OJ their motive isnt clear, unless it's to just keep us distracted and see how gullible we are ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„

13 April, 05:32 (E)
...Humm...

Bad think for them..what may not have been questioned in past WILL BE QUESTIONED TODAY.

Recall my dad liked Perry Como ..he'd play Christmas carols not Bing Crosby...who was more publicized.

I would bet Cosby was Cabal robot and Como not...Como sang much better to me ,, wonder if it was the music or the presence of goodness and not evil. Seems cabal push their puppets...like Bob Hope..no wonder he traveled so much..getting spyware ๐Ÿ˜Š Not really funny taking girls to spy for gov. Ya know his skull had an odd shape...good friends with Bush (Pedo) Sr. Seems all we know are mainly skum.

13 April, 06:00
๐Ÿ˜† I watch skull shapes too; and count fingers/toes ๐Ÿง

13 April, 06:42
I do too...count. Had a b rother with red hair that was odd & over sexed... 1/2 brother.. to me he was my brother. Not to him. He would sleep with cousins...cousins not step cousins though did that as well. I wonder...he was an alter boy Catholic Church..but 10 years older than me.

13 April, 10:46
Whatcha bet when the truth comes out completely that we'll all be shocked at what many alter boys had to endure. Abuse causes many children to be oversexed in adulthood.

14 April, 02:41
Yes! Agree. But I think ... well I don't know WHAT I think...they are so different. My brother (Same brother) grabbed me in front of other 4 siblings and said "Incest is best." Felt like someone hit me in the head...started having flash backs...but didn't know what flashbacks were. The Lord walked me through it... showing me to see what is in front of me not memory, smell the air feel with my fingers listen to the birds...my senses got me out of the PTSD. Prayed to forgive and if possible not all the memories to relive. I nearly died at 2 1/2 months of double Phenomonia. I was blue...
I think I met Jesus or something because I saw always concerned about others ... not myself.
Took custody of same brother's 3 kids (7, 2 &2)
Not for brother for kids ...he told sister how was she (me) able to love them like they were my own? It's God!...It was easy.

My whole family is that way..I am the odd one...but I sought the Lord from very young!

14 April, 03:52
Sounds like some demonic stuff there causing all that abhorrent behavior.
Many years ago I dated a guy that was just....well, nuts ๐Ÿ˜. Super sweet & loving, then deceptive & nasty. Could never understand his behavior and the seeming paradox within him. Couple of years after the relationship was over, I read a book that explained everything perfectly -- 'When Pigs Move In' by Don Dickerman. The author has a prison ministry in Texas, and had to learn how to deal with demonic oppression in those he ministered to. He gave example after example, and everything he said made perfect sense. I felt like blinders were removed from my eyes, and I could see (as in understand, not physically) the cause of so much misery. I wanted to stand on the rooftop and shout, "HEYYYYYY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THAT WAY!!! JESUS CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE!!!"

Kitty...you have a way of saying scripture at the right time and right context that shines a different light on life.
You've done this before...thanks.
I know it is demonic It has been confusing though... why God chose that family. They didn't like me. My joy irritated my mom. She enjoyed doing ritual torture on me...sisters put straight pins in my pillow...God saved my eyes. Mom pinned me in front yard and pulled out 4 front teeth. But when she was dying she told me of all her 6 kids I was the one she knew would not leave her if she needed a home.
In the end she had Alzheimer's disease and forgot she didn't like me...BEST TIME! Discovered she feared me...I was kind to her..didn't scold her.

They are all mean to each other...I stay away...since I was 19 for most part.
They are Schizophrenic ... Know mom was believe they are as well...unbelievably selfish & cruel. I don't like them.
I took the road less traveled...๐Ÿ˜‰
04:13 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
14 April, 04:33
God working through each of us disperses information to where it needs to be. All of us have different subjects were interested in, but I believe they are subjects we are led to be interested in. God gives us the desires of our heart -- but does that mean our heart has desires of its own, OR does it mean that He sparks desires within each of our hearts? Those desires lead us to research, which leads us to greater knowledge, which enables us to help others. What an amazing system -- "one body, many parts, with Christ the head." It takes each and every part to make the body function; all are important! ๐Ÿ’–

I'm so sorry what you endured as a child; but you are the perfect example of someone who has made lemonade out of lemons. Rather than destroy you, you've used those experiences as a springboard to rise way above it all, spitting in the face of evil on the way up.

14 April, 04:53 (E)
๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒŸ
I am puzzled about Brice and 3 blue angels that revived her...
https://www.futile.work/up...
Pg. 57
have had many supernatural escapes..I get Brice but confusing that ... it happens to so many different experiences but still torture.

One common denominator.. NOONE safe...noone to trust...BUT GOD!

Anything twisted seems to be the way of darkness. Like Fallen Angels "TAKING WOMEN" maybe that too is part of it all violating your person in any way so you "think" your powerless..yet discovering THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD in that darkness...God's victory!

Powerless is a HOAX!
A Lie!...a deceiver deception.