Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
please tell the world you're going to arrest try and convict this genocidal maniac and execute him. I'm begging you.
03:50 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 April, 05:02
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Fauci will get what's rightfully coming to him !
(I believe he already has faced justice)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
14 April, 05:04
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Related to 'Mother' Theresa????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 April, 12:32
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I would include Fauchi in this meme: is Anthony Fauchi even IN THIS THING!!!????

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 April, 04:30 (E)
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Everything about covid was wrong and it was obvious experienced doctors and nurses forgot about their past training and complied with with a nonsensical, genocidal alternative course of treatement protocols, especially when doctors and nurses who did question it and spoke out were silenced and fired. None of it made sense from the very start.