Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
11 April, 04:21
POOF! Pope!

White Hats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 April, 04:23
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Caught this four years ago.
Every platform squashed it.😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 04:35
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I REMEMBER THAT!

So many sleepers then!

We have come far!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
11 April, 04:45
Lead the way Casey.
I am with you
Truth Slayer.

Perhaps that is when Jorge was
held accountable.😏

12 April, 07:00
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 April, 10:53
As a kid, I never liked Bob Hope? Adults all around me would laugh. Oh, hahaha, what a funny man, but to me, he was just a very mean man with hard, inhuman eyes.

14 April, 02:30
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
You were right!

It's good to see how God gives discernment and truth so early!
Bob Hope was not as clear to me as Bush Sr, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Kissinger ... they just turned my stomach

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
Without realizing it, we were honing our skills of discernment in our childhood for the big event, now.
03:03 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
14 April, 04:58
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I believe that too.