Alex Graham @ProudAmerican_MO
I’m sorry & I know it sucks but girls & women need to stand down, and refuse to compete, in order to stand up for female athletes. It must be done.
12:14 PM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by ProudAmerican_MO in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 April, 02:50
In response Alex Graham to his Publication
That is what I have been saying for the last 3 years. The ONLY way this liberal lunacy stops is for the biological women to declare they are NOT participating. They do this on the day of the event. This way money is lost by those sponsoring the event. Advertisers, vendors TV stations etc all lose money. That will get the attention of those forcing this lunacy. Some women athletes may have to forfeit something for awhile, but that is what must be done. That goes for beauty pageants as well. Attendees and ticket buyers, must refuse to purchase and attend as well. Money talks to these liberal lunatics. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 April, 01:10
In response Alex Graham to his Publication
It ceases to be a "Women's Sport" as soon as a biological male is allowed to compete.

The transgender insanity needs to end!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396