Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
HAPPY SUNDAY: P2
There was a SHIFT that happened.... I am still feeling the effects of some kind of adjustment I just cant explain.

It kinda feels like a cross between JETLAG and getting off one of those SPIN RIDES. Its not a pleasant feeling but each day I feel adjustments throughout different parts of my body/mind-SOUL...Perhaps its getting used to a NEW REALM and the feelings are part of a RECOVERY from the change - a BIRTHING.
Frequenting at a higher vibration can cause this and there are different energies that will be presented when ready.

They did say THE END will not be for every------ BODY ..... because not ALL could handle it. EVERY - ONE is in the exact place they chose. I am finding some who were once asleep now more awake than what I have seen throughout the so called TRUTH COMMUNITY- (these are people who were triple VAXXED and most asleep).
Were they Preserved until this time?
07:44 AM - Apr 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it